Netiquette is another name for Internet etiquette! When using the Internet in the library, we ask that you observe the following rules;
- Don damage library equipment in any way
- Don access offensive or unsuitable material on the Net
- Always be polite and aware of people feelings at all times
- Never use language that others may find rude or insulting
- Never pass on someone else e-mail address without their permission
Before you access the Internet in the library you will be asked to agree with various conditions of use. If you do not understand any of the conditions of the oung Internet Use Agreement please ask a member of library staff.
Children's Internet Guide