Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Due to essential maintenance work being carried out, some of our forms may be unavailable from 5pm on Friday 27th May until 8am on Tuesday 31st May. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Making a Complaint against an Elected Member, Co-opted Member or Member of New Frankley in Birmingham Parish Council

Following the introduction of the Localism Act 2011, Parliament abolished the Standards Board regime and the Standards Board for England in August 2012.

Local rules for the City Council's Standards Committee have been put in place and were agreed by full Council on 16 October 2012.

The relevant Complaints Form and Information for Complainants are attached for Member / public use.

Stuart Evans/Kate Charlton - Monitoring Officers

Birmingham City Council, B2 2UQ

Tel: 0121 674 3443 Fax: 0121 303 1312

E-mails: stuart.j.evans@birmingham.gov.uk or kate.charlton@birmingham.gov.uk

Guidance on making a complaint

 PDF (Size: 14.0 Kb Type: pdf )


Complaint Form

 PDF (Size: 25.7 Kb Type: pdf )