A-Z of website
There are 2205 km of roads and 4220 km of pavements in Birmingham which the City Council maintains. We are continually striving to improve the quality of our services but we have to maintain our roads and pavements within limited budgets.
- To give the best possible quality of service within resources available.
- To ensure high standards of workmanship.
- To treat our customers with respect and fairness.
- To give prompt and courteous service.
- To consult on equality issues in service delivery.
- To listen to our customer service problems.
- To put things right as quickly as possible.
- If we can't put them right, to let our customers know why not.