Business and Learning doesn't stop at helping people who are setting up a company or running an existing business. We also think about those who buy products and services and need information to help with any problems that may arise.
- Can't decide which product to buy
- Want to check on a company you are going to employ
- Think a product is wonderful but can't find out where to buy more now that your local supplier has closed
- Need to lodge a complaint about something that has gone wrong
- Have an old address or telephone number for a company
Business and Learning can help.
- Look at consumer reports such as Which? for "best buy" guidance
- Check a trade mark to see who makes a particular product
- Find you a manufacturer's phone number
- Give you the name of a company's director to whom you can write.
- Locate the address of a shop's head office
- Trace what has happened to a company