Bell Barn Road junction with Bristol Road 1848
The land and property listed here belonged to the Trustees of the late Mrs. William Harding. The road layout is now - February 2011 - quite different. This part of the Bristol Road is now called Bristol Street. The part of Bell Barn Road represented on this plan is no longer there; the numbered properties are now covered by Bristol Street as widened in the late 1960s. Nelson Street South, later Ashley Street, and Benacre Street disappeared in the same period.
Whitwell maps, 394274