Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Whitwell map of Harborne 1846
Land adjoining Harborne High Street 1846
Until 1891 Harborne was in Staffordshire, although it was only three miles distant from Birmingham in the county of Warwickshire. This plan dates from 1846 when Smethwick was also in Harborne parish. The parish was split in 1891; Smethwick has never been part of Birmingham.
Whitwell maps, 394253