Due to essential maintenance the online account may not be available between 18:00 hours and midnight.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The original school buildings opened in 1724 on Colmore Row, Birmingham, with a view to educating orphan and destitute children of the poor.
From the Blue Coat School Collection
About our website
Content licensed under OGL2.0, except where otherwise stated.