Some online forms may be unavailable over the weekend due to essential maintenance.
We apologise for any inconvenience this causes you.

Birmingham City Council

Right to Work

Anyone applying for a job with us will need to provide evidence of their identity and Right to Work in the UK and all of their documentation will be fully checked.

All non UK and non EU applicants are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from Birmingham City Council which must be approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) before any employment offer can be confirmed.

Further information can be found at:

Positive about disable people
Logo: Stonewall Diversity Champion and Investors In people