Due to essential maintenance work being carried out, some of our forms may be unavailable from 5pm on Friday 27th May until 8am on Tuesday 31st May. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Working With Us
Working for Birmingham City Council is more than just a job. It's about making life better for the million people who live and work in the city.
As the largest employer in the area and an employer of first choice we appreciate our employees who drive forward public services at the heart of service delivery and are crucial to our continuing success.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
- Flexible working, where applicable
- Family-friendly policies including job sharing
- A supportive and empowering organisational culture
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Subsidised travel passes
- Occupational Health support including a confidential counselling service.
- Staff discount scheme with a number of local businesses.
- An accredited Investor in People