Stechford and Yardley North Housing Liaison Board
The Stechford and Yardley North Housing Liaison Board represents council residents across the ward, and works with other community and representative groups to ensure that the voices of all tenants are heard.
The Housing Liaison Board is primarily aimed at resolving problems with council housing, but also discusses other issues such as:
- Tackling antisocial behaviour, neighbourhood nuisance and graffiti across the ward
- Improved lighting and community safety
- Clearing streets of litter
Stechford and Yardley North Housing Liaison Board has achieved numerous community improvements across the ward, such as:
- Working with local residents, the police and the Antisocial Behaviour team to identify and take action against those responsible for graffiti in the Manor Park blocks
- Improving the safety and appearance of the Poolway Shopping Centre through fencing and gating
- Currently working with the police to improve lighting at Bucklow Walk
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join a Housing Liaison Board.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page or contact the Yardley tenant participation officer:
TPO - Yardley district
Rear of 146 Lea Hall Road
0121 464 1615
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents