South Yardley Housing Liaison Board
The South Yardley Housing Liaison Board represents council residents across the ward, and works with other community and representative groups to ensure that the voices of all tenants are heard.
The Housing Liaison Board is primarily aimed at resolving problems with council housing, but also discusses other issues such as
- Improving security across the area
- Community safety
- Pruning overgrown trees and ensuring walkways are trip-free
South Yardley Housing Liaison Board has achieved numerous community improvements across the ward, such as:
- Improving and upgrading the lighting at Kings Road
- A door entry system and fencing at Clements Road
- Currently working with residents at Dale Walk to improve the residents’ gardens and provide gardening tools to enable them to maintain this.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join a Housing Liaison Board.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page or contact the Yardley tenant participation officer:
TPO - Yardley district
Rear of 146 Lea Hall Road
0121 464 1615
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city