Sheldon Housing Liaison Board
The Sheldon Housing Liaison Board represents council residents across the ward, and works with other community and representative groups to ensure that the voices of all tenants are heard.
The Housing Liaison Board is primarily aimed at resolving problems with council housing, but also discusses other issues such as:
- Antisocial behaviour and neighbourhood nuisance
- Security across the area
- Pruning overgrown trees and shrubbery
Sheldon Housing Liaison Board are currently working on a project to upgrade bin refuse areas within the ward. New hardstandings and fencing has been erected, for example in Mapledene Avenue and Greenvale Avenue, creating a safer and more hygienic area for refuse storage and collection.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join a Housing Liaison Board.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in the form at the bottom of this page or contact the Yardley tenant participation officer:
TPO - Yardley district
Rear of 146 Lea Hall Road
0121 464 1615
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents