Ladywood Housing Liaison Board
A Housing Liaison Board is a group of tenants, leaseholders, local residents, councillors and housing staff who monitor and improve housing services in their local area. The main aim of the HLB is to improve and monitor the service that is delivered to the tenant. The HLB works in partnership with various agencies and housing services to improve the area, advising on services that need improving and changes that need to be made.
The Housing Liaison Board (HLB) network in Ladywood covers all four wards and has proved to be a very successful way for tenants and leaseholders to become involved.
- Antisocial activity
- environmental issues
- overgrown and unkempt areas
- repairs and maintenance issues.
Residents in Ladywood have worked in partnership with numerous organisations and had a number of successes and achievements, including:
- installing speed ramps
- creating residents' priority parking areas
- installing CCTV
- fitting security fencing
- holding fun days
- running community safety surgeries
- organising resident clean ups.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join a Housing Liaison Board.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in our online form or contact the Ladywood tenant participation officers:
Level 2, New Aston House
Munasif Mohammed: 0121 675 9903
Munasif Mohammed: 07533 240921
Evangeline West: 0121 464 1614
Evangeline West: 07775 024712
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents