Due to essential maintenance some of our forms will be unavailable on Saturday 20th December 2014 between 8.00am and 8.00pm. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Perry Barr Housing Liaison Board
The Perry Barr Housing Liaison Board represents council residents across the ward, and works with other community and representative groups to ensure that the voices of all tenants are heard.
Perry Barr Housing Liaison Board is primarily aimed at resolving problems with council housing, but also discusses other issues such as:
- clearing streets of litter
- improving street lighting
- providing activities for young people
- community safety.
The Perry Barr Housing Liaison Board's achievements include:
- a gardening project carried out at Bescot Court sheltered housing scheme
- security measures such as fencing installed at Borman Road, Bardfield Close and Kingsdown Avenue
- a litter and graffiti project with 8 to 11 year olds
- untaxed cars reported
- abandoned cars removed
- an environmental project with Kingsland Junior and Infant School
- prompting and encouraging residents to remove bulky rubbish and clear gullies
- a clean up day held with Kingsdown Residents Association
- initiatives to target rubbish in wrong places and rubbish filled gardens in Wellhead Lane, Oscott Road and Perry Villa estate.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join a Housing Liaison Board.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in our online form or contact the Perry Barr tenant participation officer:
Perry Barr Housing Office
Tamebridge House, Aldridge Road
Perry Barr, Birmingham
0121 303 6525
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents