New Oscott & Wyrley Birch Housing Liaison Board
We're primarily aimed at resolving problems with the housing service, but we also discuss other issues such as:
- antisocial behaviour
We regularly have guest speakers from organisations which include:
- West Midlands Police
- Decent Homes
- Willmott Dixon – repairs contractor
This means we can work in partnership with the people and departments who can actively do something about our concerns.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join a Housing Liaison Board.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in our online form or contact the Perry Barr tenant participation officer:
(Covering Kingstanding and Stockland Green Wards)
Local Services Directorate
Perry Common Neighbourhood Office
599-603 College Road
0121 675 7975
0777 133 9015
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents