Mirfield Housing Liaison Board
The Mirfield Housing Liaison Board represents council residents across the ward, and works with other community and representative groups to ensure that the voices of all tenants are heard. The Mirfield Housing Liaison Board covers the Mirfield, Tile Cross, Kitts Green and Stetchford areas.
The Mirfield Housing Liaison Board's achievements include:
- working to convert a spare piece of land in Shirestone Road into three disabled parking spaces.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join the Housing Liaison Board. If you need help with transport, please contact the tenant participation officer.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in our online form or contact the Mirfield tenant participation officer:
Hodge Hill and Yardley District
146 Lea Hall Road (rear)
0121 303 7128
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents