Yardley Constituency Tenant Group
Would you like to make a difference to your area?
Join the Yardley Constituency Tenant Group by contacting your local policy officer - contact details below.
Your local CTG aims to improve the area in which you live, to sort out problems that affect your life and to give local residents a greater say in how council services are run.
Yardley Constituency Tenant Group meetings for 2012 will be announced soon.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the Yardley tenant participation officer:
TPO - Yardley district
Rear of 146 Lea Hall Road
0121 464 1615
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Constituency Tenant Groups (CTGs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents