Some of our online forms will be unavailable on Sunday 8 March. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Hall Green Housing Liaison Board
The constituency has a very good reputation for joint partnership and working to create a lot of activities in the constituency for all ages. We endeavour to continue a joint working approach between the council services and other organisations to ensure residents across the districts receive a quality service and are able to live in a safe and clean environment.
We aim to improve some of the key issues affecting the Hall Green Ward, including:
- the need for more CCTV to improve safety and surveillance
- the need of more general parking
- the dumping of rubbish and rats
There is an ongoing struggle to form residents associations and Housing liaison Boards, and to get residents from all ethnicities involved to form a voice for the Council, so that tenants can have a say as to how the policies can be shaped.
We will continue to work with the schools, hold cultural events, fun days, information days, walkabouts, produce newsletters, and work in partnership with other organisations to ensure that we can get the tenants voices heard.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join a Housing Liaison Board.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in our online form or contact the Hall Green tenant participation officer:
Yardley Wood Neighbourhood Office
Rear of 146 Lea Hall Road
0121 675 6098
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents