Quinton Housing Liaison Board
The Quinton Housing Liaison Board represents council residents across the ward, and works with other community and representative groups to ensure that the voices of all tenants are heard.
We aim to improve some of the key issues affecting the Quinton Ward, including:
- neighbourhood nuisance and Anti-Social Behaviour
- security across the area
- rubbish dumping
- unlevelled steps that lead to properties.
There have been a number of achievements made through the work of the tenant groups and the Housing Liaison Board. The residents across the district have worked in partnership with the police, environmental services and other local agencies to:
- provide more parking
- organise youth activities
- provide security fencing
- provision of police bikes for patrolling the area
- provide CCTV for the Welsh Farm estate blocks
- decorate the foyer area of various blocks
- raise funding for computers for the Quinzone
- provided new 'secure by design' security doors to a number of low rise blocks including Highfield Lane, Gorsey Piece, Lower Higley Close
added bollards to Wisley Way to block vehicle access to old garage site.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join a Housing Liaison Board.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in our online form or contact the Edgbaston tenant participation officer:
Edgbaston District Housing Team
326 Harborne West
0121 303 5359