Hodge Hill Constituency Tenant Group
Would you like to make a difference to your area?
Join Hodge Hill constituency tenant group by contacting your local tenant participation officer - details below.
Your local CTG aims to improve the area in which you live, to sort out problems that affect your life and to give local residents a greater say in how council services are run.
If you have any questions, please contact the Hodge Hill tenant participation officer:
Hodge Hill and Yardley District
146 Lea Hall Road (rear)
0121 303 7128
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents