Kingstanding Housing Liaison Board
We are primarily aimed at resolving problems with the housing service, but we also discuss other issues such as:
- antisocial behaviour
We regularly have guest speakers from organisations which include:
- West Midlands Police
- Decent Homes
- Willmott Dixon – repairs contractor
This means we can speak to the people who can really do something about our concerns.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join the Housing Liaison Board. If you need help with transport, please contact the tenant participation officer.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in our online form or contact the Erdington tenant participation officer:
(Covering Kingstanding and Stockland Green Wards)
Local Services Directorate
Perry Common Neighbourhood Office
599-603 College Road
0121 675 7975
0777 133 9015
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents