Oscott Housing Liaison Board
The Oscott Housing Liaison Board represents council residents across the ward, and works with other community and representative groups to ensure that the voices of all tenants are heard.
Oscott and Perry Barr Housing Liaison Board is primarily aimed at resolving problems with council housing, but also discusses other issues such as:
- clearing streets of litter
- improving street lighting
- providing activities for young people
- community safety
The Oscott Housing Liaison Board's achievements include:
- security fencing and gates installed at Orpington Road, Felston Road and Norbury Road
- landscaping work done at Old Oscott Lane
- an intercom system installed at Kings Road linked bungalow scheme.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join a Housing Liaison Board.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in our online form or contact the Oscott tenant participation officer:
Perry Barr Housing Office
Tamebridge House, Aldridge Road
Perry Barr, Birmingham
0121 303 6525
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents