Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk



Sponsoring a visitor to the UK

Regretfully, Birmingham City Council no longer offers free accommodation suitability checks for people who want to sponsor a visitor to the UK from outside the European Union.

You may wish to visit the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health's website. They have a list of independent environmental health officers (look under housing consultants) who may also provide this service.