Due to essential maintenance the online account may not be available between 18:00 hours and midnight.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Bromford Housing Liaison Board
The Bromford Housing Liaison Board represents council residents across the ward, and works with other community and representative groups to ensure that the voices of all tenants are heard. The Bromford Housing Liaison Board covers the Bromford and the Firs Estates in Bromford.
Bromford Housing Liaison Board worked with Our Hodge Hill Community Based Housing Organisation and put forward proposals to provide a zebra crossing on Bromford Drive. This was completed in early 2005 and has improved road safety in the area.
Any local council tenant or leaseholder can join a Housing Liaison Board. If you need help with transport, please contact the tenant participation officer.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please fill in our online form or contact the Hodge Hill tenant participation officer:
Hodge Hill and Yardley District
146 Lea Hall Road (rear)
0121 303 7128
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents