Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

I'm a developer what do I do next?

The Private Development Section can provide information and advice about S38 highway adoption agreements and Section 278 agreements for works on public highway.

Are you a developer who is new to S278 or S38 works? Or are you a developer who is not sure on how to get in contact with us?

We have available to you an online S278/S38 New Developments Application Form which you can complete and submit to us.

You can also download the application form and send it to the Private Development Section with a site plan and all relevant layout and construction drawings and documents to:

Private Developments Section

PO Box 14439
4th Floor
Lancaster Circus
West Midlands
B2 2JE
Telephone Number:  0121 303 6644

Helpful advice for entering into S278.S38 Agreements with Birmingham City Council: