How to contact PDS (Private Development Section)
If you wish to contact us, we welcome enquiries either by post or by telephone:
You can report a highway defect online or telephone 0121 303 6644 (out of office hours emergencies telephone 0121 303 4149).
Advice is obtainable on highway status and proposed highway schemes from the Highway Information Team that updates and maintains the Highway Records.
Other useful telephone numbers are also listed here.
Fax Number: 0121 303 6379
- Private Development Section Home Page
- Adoption of Highways
- Agreements under Section 278
- Bond (Surety)
- Considerate Contractors Scheme
- Creation of New Public Highways (Section 38 Agreement)
- Development Permits
- Environmental Protection
- Highway Design and Technical Approval
- Highway Safety
- Road Making (Costs)
- Safety Audits
- Site Inspection
- Technical Documents
- Traffic Regulation Orders
- Works Notices and Traffic Management during the Works