Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Making a Complaint against an Elected Member, Co-opted Member or Member of New Frankley in Birmingham Parish Council

If you want to make a complaint against a councillor (elected member or co-opted member), you will need to complete a complaints form and submit this to the City Council's Monitoring Officer either by post or by email.

The complaint form is attached below together with guidance on how to complete the form.

Kate Charlton & Stuart Evans - Joint Monitoring Officers

Postal Address: Birmingham City Council, Legal Services, PO Box 15922, Birmingham B2 2UQ

E-mail: monitoringofficer@birmingham.gov.uk

Tel: 0121-675 3443

Guidance on making a complaint

 PDF (Size: 141 Kb Type: doc )