Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Due to essential maintenance some of our forms will be unavailable tonight from 8.00pm until 2.00am tomorrow morning.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk



Changed your name? Got married?


If you write, e-mail or fax your details (see contact details below) - we can change the Register of Electors for you. We will write and confirm the change.


Make the changes on the Household Registration Form sent to your property at the end of August and the amendments will appear on the Register published on 1 December.

You can contact us:

By visiting the office - 2nd Floor 150 Great Charles Street, B3 3HS
By Phone - 0121 303 2731
By Fax - 0121 212 1065
By e-mail - elections@birmingham.gov.uk