Due to essential maintenance, the website may be unavailable during the weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Birmingham Development Plan - Evidence Base
Shortcut to this page: www.birmingham.gov.uk/plan2031/evidencebase
In order to pull together the policies contained in the Birmingham Development Plan (BDP), a number of studies were undertaken to establish currently levels and provision of various uses across the city.
Below are the documents which form the 'evidence base' for the BDP and links to other associated documents referred to in the plan.
1. Greater Birmingham & Solihull LEP Documents
2. Submission Plan
3. The Vision, Objectives & Strategy
4. Planning for Growth
5. Duty to Cooperate
6. Spatial Delivery of Growth
7. Environment & Sustainability
8. Economy & Network of CentresEMP9 - Shopping and Local Centres SPD (2012)
9. Homes & NeighbourhoodsH5 - Gypsy, Traveller & Travelling Showpeople Accommodation Assessment- (2014) H7 - Housing Growth Plan (2013)
H11 - Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) (2013)
IMP3 - CIL Preliminary Draft Charging Schedule Briefing Note (2013)
13. HistoryHTY15 - Options Consultation – Habitats Regulation Assessment (2012)
HTY17 - Pre-Submission Sustainability Appraisal (2013)
HTY18 - Unused
HTY19 - Unused
HTY22 - The Birmingham Plan - Unitary Development Plan 2005
Last Updated : 6th November 2014