Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP Supervisory Board
The Supervisory Board of Local Authority Leaders has been established to empower the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP) and provide effective decision-making and clear political accountability for the management of the Local Growth Fund and other significant funding streams that cover the full GBS LEP geography as agreed by the GBS LEP Board.
The Supervisory Board will ensure that key decisions for the LEP, in particular financial ones, will have a clear democratic mandate and Government will have the confidence to devolve funding and powers as robust governance arrangements are in place.
Key decisions made will also be open to scrutiny via the Joint Scrutiny arrangements.
- Councillor John Clancy- Birmingham City Council
- Councillor Margaret Sherrey - Bromsgrove District Council
- Councillor George Adamson - Cannock Chase District Council
- Councillor Richard Grosvenor - East Staffordshire Borough Council
- Councillor Michael Wilcox - Lichfield District Council
- Councillor Bill Hartnett - Redditch Borough Council
- Councillor Bob Sleigh - Solihull Metropolitan Council
- Councillor Steven Claymore -Tamworth Borough Council
- Councillor Marcus Hart - Wyre Forest District Council
Meeting dates -(agendas, minutes and reports will be posted a week in advance of meetings)
Tuesday 27th January 2015 at 2.30-4.30 pm – venue to be confirmed.
Thursday, 2nd April 2015 at 2.30 - 4.30 pm, Committee Room 1, Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB.
Thursday 23rd July 2015 at 2.30-4.30pm, Committee Room 6, Council house, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB.
Tuesday 21st October 2015 at 1.30pm-3.30pm, Committee Room 6, Council house, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB.
Thursday 10th December 2015 at 2.30-4.20pm, Committee Room 1, Council house, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB
CANCELLED Friday 29th January 2016 at 2.30-4.30pm, Committee Room 1, Council house, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB
Thursday 30th June 2016 at 2.30 - 4.30 pm
Thursday 28th July 2016 at 2.30 - 4.30 pm
Thursday 6th October 2016 at 2.30 - 4.30 pm
Thursday 8th December 2016 at 2.30 - 4.30 pm
Agendas and Associated Documents
GBS LEP Supervisory Board April 2015 Item 4A EZIP IP Progress
Copyright: OGL2.0, except where otherwise stated
GBS LEP Supervisory Board March 2016
If you require any further information, you can contact the Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP Executive on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated : 27th June 2016