Birmingham City Laboratories - Asbestos Surveys
Are you responsible for :
- building or work place management?
- repairs and maintenance?
- health and safety?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, you need to know whether asbestos is present within your areas of responsibility before any activities take place.
The Control of Asbestos Regulations place a duty to manage asbestos in buildings.
The duty requires those in control of buildings to:
- identify and record the location and condition of any asbestos found
- introduce a plan to manage that asbestos
- ensure that the information about the location is passed to those who need it.
- Asbestos Surveys & Sampling
- Asbestos Management Programmes
- Asbestos Registers
- Asbestos Fibre Identification.
We are UKAS accredited for our work in respect of the sampling, analysis, identification and clearance of asbestos.
For more information or to request our services contact:
Birmingham City Laboratories,
Birmingham B33 0TD