Due to essential maintenance some of our forms will be unavailable tonight from 8.00pm until 2.00am tomorrow morning.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Cabinet report: 'Consultation Outcome on the Universal Resource Allocation System and Citizen Statement'
Information about the Cabinet report
On 14 March 2011, Cabinet will consider the response to the consultation on consolidating the current group based Resource Allocation Systems into a single Universal Resource Allocation system and the portfolio’s plans to meet the budget challenge it faces in 2011/12 and beyond. As well as considering the legal and equalities implications for these plans Cabinet will also consider proposals:
- For a New Offer for Adult Social Care underpinned by the resources that will be transferred from the NHS in 2011/12 to fund social care services that benefit health.
- For the adoption of a Universal Resource Allocation system from the 1 April 2011 based on the 2011/12 Citizens Statement.
- For new criteria to determine eligibility for adult social care services funded by the Council from the 1 April 2011 and the operational arrangements for its implementation.
- For the extension and management of existing agreements with third party providers, which expire in March 2011, pending the introduction of new framework contracts on the 1 July 2011.
- To extend grant funding to some third sector projects that expire on the 31 March 2011.
How to get a copy of the report
You can download and read a copy of the report from the Democracy in Birmingham website. Click here to go to straight to the report on the Democracy in Birmingham website. Or, continue reading for more information about how to download the report and other documents related to it.
On the Democracy in Birmingham web page, the report is the first document in the table, under the heading 'Documents' as shown in the picture below. It has the title 'RAS Public Report v3.pdf'. Click on the red and grey symbol on the right of the table, above '60KB', to download a copy of it.
The first of the other 10 documents that relate to the report, the appendices that have titles starting with 'RAS Public Appx', are next in the table on that page. The rest of the other 10 documents are on pages 2 and 3 for the report. To go to pages 2 and 3 for the report, click on the word 'More' at the bottom right of the table, under the list of documents, as shown in the picture above.
If you are having difficulty with the Democracy in Birmingham website or the report, please send an email to Democratic Services at Democratic.Services@birmingham.gov.uk, or phone Adults and Communities on 0121 303 2367.
More information and contact details
Contact details for Cabinet reports are on the Democratic Services website.
If you would like more information about the consultation on 'A vision for adult social care in Birmingham', please email email@example.com or phone 0121 303 4044.