Adult Social Care - your views on our service
Your views about adult social care services in Birmingham
Your views and experiences of Adults Social Care services are important to us because we want to give you the best services we can. By listening to you we can find out how well we are doing and learn how to continue to improve the services we provide.
Comments: Giving us your ideas or suggestions on how we may improve our Adult Social Care services.
Compliments: Letting us know when our staff or services have done a good job and we get things right.
Complaints: Telling us when something has gone wrong, or you are disatisfied so we can try to put things right and improve our services for the future.
Who can make a complaint?You can make a complaint if you:
- Are in receipt or believe you should be in receipt of Adult Care Services
- Are a carer, or you are acting on someone elses behalf. if you are making a complaint on behalf of someone who uses our services, we will check that they have given you their permission to make the complaint.
You can make a comment, compliment or complaint by:
- filling in the online comments, compliments and complaints form.
- phoning us on 0121 303 5161 (option 1)
- writing to us at the address below
More information and contact details
If you would like more information about our service and the comments, compliments and complaints process, please contact us at:
Phone: 0121 303 5161 (option 1)
Fax: 0121 303 7208
Leaflets and forms
Comments, Compliments and Complaints Service for Children, Young People and Families services
Your Views Are Good News for comments, complaints or compliments about all other services provided by Birmingham City Council