Assistant Head Teacher
Assistant Head Teacher
|Job Reference Number:|
|Salary range:||£35000 to £44999|
|Salary:||£37,836 - £41,757|
|Grade:||L1 - L5|
|Closing Date:||26 September 2014|
|Criminal Records Bureau:||Yes|
|Criminal Records Bureau Text:||
St Gerard's Catholic Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
St Gerard’s Catholic Primary School, Yatesbury Avenue, Castle Vale, Birmingham B35 6LB, Tel: 0121 464 2613
Required for January 2015
We are looking to appoint an inspirational Assistant Head Teacher to lead our Nursery and Reception Team, with responsibility for the Foundation Stage and transition to Key Stage 1.
Are you a practising Catholic committed to Catholic Education?
• Are you a well organised, motivational leader who can continue to move
our Early Years forward and further improve on our innovative practice?
• Do you know how to get the best out of the staff you work with, sharing
your high expectations and commitment?
• Do you have the skills and desire to become an influential member of our
Senior Leadership Team?
• Are you an outstanding teacher with a proven track record in Early Years?
• Do you have recent experience of teaching in Reception or Nursery and have a good working knowledge of the EYFS?
If the answer is yes, we can offer;
• An exciting place to develop your leadership skills.
• A friendly, well-resourced environment with wonderful children.
• Commitment to your continued professional development
• We are a good school with outstanding features and we are looking for
someone to join us on our journey of continuing improvement to become an
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office.
Closing Date: Friday 26 September 12 noon
Interviews week commencing 6 October 2014
We expect and welcome visits by prospective candidates. Please contact
the school office on 0121 464 2613 to arrange a mutually convenient time to visit and collect an application pack or request a pack via email. We look forward to welcoming you to St Gerard’s.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication Documents: