|Directorate:||Children, Young People and Families|
|Job Reference Number:|
|Salary range:||£50000 to £100000|
|Salary:||£57,520 - £66,623|
|Grade:||L18 - L24|
|Closing Date:||12 September 2014|
|Criminal Records Bureau:||Yes|
|Criminal Records Bureau Text:||
St Edward's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Archdiocese of Birmingham in Partnership with Birmingham City Council, St Edward’s Catholic Primary School, Birmingham, B29 7PN, Website: www.stedward.bham.sch.uk
“Jesus is at the heart of everything we do”
Required for January 2015.
The governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint an inspirational headteacher, a highly effective, enthusiastic and forward thinking leader who will continue to build on the successes of our school.
We are seeking a Headteacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic with a clear vision and understanding of Catholic education
- Is an effective communicator with a proven record of successful leadership
- Will inspire and motivate our staff and children while making them feel valued and supported
- Can build on our strong heritage, links with our parish, parents and wider community
- Has the vision and drive to promote and inspire the highest standards of teaching and learning
In return we offer you:
- A warm and welcoming Catholic family
- Happy, well-motivated and caring children
- A highly talented and dedicated staff
- A supportive and committed governing body
Closing Date: Friday 12 September 2014, 12pm
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. These can be arranged by contacting the Headteacher, Mr Tim Hughes, on 0121 464 1730. For further details and application forms please contact the Response Handling Unit: Tel 0121 464 6488 (24 hour answerphone) or Email CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.uk
Please quote reference ES1616IT.
Application packs can also be downloaded below.Interviews: 22 & 23 September 2014
Email: CSURecruitment@birmingham.gov.ukApplication Documents: