Musgrave Play Centre
0121 523 4657
Ladywood Constituency Office
New Aston House
Opening time: Term time Monday – Thursday 15.00 – 18.00. Fridays 15.00 – 17.30
Holiday schemes, Monday to Friday 11am – 15.00. Open access provision only
Closed: 2 weeks for Christmas and New Year.
2 weeks during 6 week summer holiday (dates advertised in advance)
Cost: Playcare provision. £6.00 per day per child Open Access provision, free of charge
Facilities: Purpose built single storey building,with adapted toilet facilities.
Activities: Range of activities, arts and crafts, active games and sports, access to local park with playground apparatus and plenty of room for play in the natural environment. Areas to chill out and socialise with other children and adults (staff and visitors)
Direction: We are based in Musgrave recreation park which I situated in between Talbot Street and Musgrave road. These are off Lodge Road in Winson Green.
Public: Transport bus routes 101, 11 (also Midland Metro, Soho Benson road stop)
Parking: limited on street parking.
- We cater for children form the ages of 4 – 12 (5 – 12 open access provision)
- We offer:
*Open access play provision (children aged 5-12yrs)
*Playcare play provision (reception class4-12yrs)
*Holiday playscheme (Open access only)
- We provide: A wide range of physical, creative, social and intellectual play opportunities and experiences.Range of activities, arts and crafts, active games and sports, access to Local Park with playground apparatus and plenty of room for play in the natural environment. Areas to chill out and socialise with other children and adults (staff and visitors)
- Access and specific needs
- Room Hire NO
- Other activities during the holiday schemes, trips and residentials may be offered.
- We believe and are committed to offering an environment that encourages and contributes to the childs overall development in an informal setting that allows the child to have free choice over what, when, how and why they do what they do, as well as having a say in what happens in there play space/time. This environment is not only stimulating to the individual child but is also fun.
Staff Team: We are a staff team that are all enhanced CRB checked and are all trained and qualified to meet the needs of the service that we are offering.
We are also Ofsted registered and also have a Quality In Play accreditation.