Resident Parking Permits
All residents living within the permit scheme area (see application form for plan of exact area) can apply for a permit provided they can demonstrate they are a resident and own a vehicle registered at the same address. This is subject to limitations on the number of permits per household or per scheme.
To apply for a permit please call 0121 303 7616 or 0121 303 7617.
Resident permit schemes and costs
Annual resident permit for use in the pay and display bays - (from 5pm to 9am and all day Sunday) - £350
Annual resident permit for use in the pay and display bays - (from 5pm to 9am and all day Saturday and Sunday) - £750
All resident permits - £215
All resident permits - £215
Annual resident permit for use in the pay and display bays - (from 5pm to 9am and all day Sunday) - £75
Annual resident permit for use in the pay and display bays - (from 5pm to 9am and all day Saturday and Sunday) - £175
1st permit for each household - £16
Additional permits £32 (subject to availability)
Blue Badge holders resident at the property will qualify for the 1st permit free of charge. Any additional permits will be charged at £32 (subject to availability).
- Tudor Road scheme (includes Lyndon Road, Park Road, Railway Road), Sutton Coldfield: B73
- Boswell Road, Sutton Coldfield: B74
- King Edward Road, Moseley: B13
- Aston (Match Days Only): (various roads - see application form) B6 and B20
- Humphrey Middlemore Drive (includes Griffin Gardens, Iliffe Way and Theodore Close), Harborne:B17
- Chamberlain Gardens, Ladywood: (various roads - see application form) B16
- Station Road, Kings Norton: B38
- Jewellery Quarter, Hockley: B18
- Maas Road / Rochester Road, Northfield B31
- Attwood Green, B15
- Roman Way Estate, B15
- Woodleigh Avenue, Harborne B17
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to provide the documents detailed below. It is necessary for the original documents to be seen (copies are not accepted). Do not send any documents or payment until you have received an application form.
- Your completed application form and payment
- Proof of vehicle ownership (V5 log book)
- Proof of residency i.e. Council Tax/Utility bill
Visitor permits are available for some schemes at a cost of £5.50 for a book of 5 permits. Each permit lasts for 24 hours from midnight to midnight. To purchase a visitor permits book, please ring 0121 303 7616 or 0121 303 7617.
If you change your vehicle you will need to replace your permit (unless your permit is for the Aston Villa match day scheme). You will need to complete a change of vehicle form and send us your current permit and supporting documentation in the same way as a new permit. Call us on 0121 303 7616 or 0121 303 717 for a change of vehicle form.
The charge for this service is £11.00
You will need to complete a replacement permit form and send us supporting documentation in the same way as a new permit. Call us on 0121 303 7616 or 0121 303 7617 for a replacement permit form.
There is a charge for this:
- £11.00 if your permit is stolen (a police crime number will be required in this case)
- £20.00 if you have lost your permit
You will usually be sent a renewal reminder letter about 4 weeks before your permit runs out.
It may be possible to issue a refund if you need to cancel your permit. Please send your permit to us at:
Highways – Parking
PO Box 37