Council Housing Repairs
Important Notice: We are currently making improvements to our online repairs appointment booking process. You can still report repairs online or follow up and existing repair online, but appointment details can't be issued instantly, they will be sent out in a day or so. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- In a few simple clicks you can report non-urgent repairs here.
- If you wish to submit a follow up enquiry on an existing repair please submit a follow up enquiry here
You can use the repair follow up enquiry form to:
- re-arrange and cancel appointment
- chase up an appointment and follow-up work
- tell us that the repairer failed to attend as planned
- tell us you are dissatisfied with what the repairer has done.
If your repair need is urgent please call the contact centre instead. The numbers to ring are:
- 0800 073 3333 - free from a landline
- 0300 555 0404 - from a mobile phone. It's not free but is cheaper to call, as mobile phone networks charge more to call freephone numbers
- 0121 678 5343 - textphone for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Please note Birmingham City Council cannot process the following types of repair reports through the repair reporting form:
- emergency repairs where an engineer will need to attend within 2 hours
- repairs deemed to need an engineer visit within 1 day
- gas repairs
- communal repairs
- repairs to equity share properties
- repairs on behalf of other people.
- Gas Safety Advice - Health and Safety Executive
- National Grid
- TPAS – Non-Profit Organisation Helping Tenants to Participate in the Management of their Homes.
- Right to repair scheme - DirectGov
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Gas Safe Register