We publish various sets of data for you to download and reuse. These are listed below.
- Voluntary and Community Sector Funding Information
- Gritting routes (see these mapped by OpenStreetMap)
- Payments to Suppliers over £500
- Asset Register 2012/13 accounts
- School Admissions - Secondary Transfers
- Organisation structure and Chief Officer salary
Local Government Transparency Code 2014
The council is committed to open data publication under the new local government transparency code 2014. Data about expenditure exceeding £500, Government Procurement Card transactions, procurement information including the existing waste contract can now be found at http://data.birmingham.gov.uk/
Details of the other datasets can be found at the links / attachments below.
Controlled parking spaces http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/cs/Satellite/parking?packedargs=website%3D4&rendermode=live
Information about counter-fraud work
Local authority land
Trade union facility time
- Office for National Statistics' Birmingham neighbourhood statistics
- Ward outlines as KML or JSON etc., from MySociety
- Constituency outlines as KML or JSON etc., from MySociety
- Boundaries from Ordnance Survey
- Other datasets listed by BeVocal
- Food Standards Agency Food Hygiene ratings
For more information about open data in the UK visit data.gov.uk.
Data published here is done so under the terms of the Open Government Licence for public sector information, version 2.0.
Copyright: OGL2.0, except where otherwise stated
Copyright: OGL2,0, except where otherwise stated