Unfortunately some of our forms will be unavailable between 03/07/15 (17:00 hours) and 06/07/15 (08:00 hours). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
This page may be referred to as: www.birmingham.gov.uk/memorials
The City Council is responsible for maintaining a number of war memorials, honouring both its own staff and local people who fell in the two world wars, and other conflicts. Those included are listed as links below.
War graves in the city's cemeteries are maintained by the War Graves Commission.
- Acocks Green War Memorial
- Art Gallery Plaque
- Education Department Memorials - World War Two
- Electric Supply Department
- Hall of Memory - Centenary Square
- Public Works & Town Planning memorial
- Town Clerk's Department
- Trafalgar Memorial
- Veterinary Department
- War Poetry Collection - Central LibraryBelgian Exiles
- Board of Guardians
- Boldmere Swimming Club Memorial
- Capt. Ronald Wilkinson
- City Treasurer's Memorials - World War One
- City Treasurer's Memorials - World War Two
- Education Department Memorials - World War One