Ladywood Circus Junction Improvement
The junction of Ladywood Middleway / Icknield Port Road / Alston Street (Ladywood Circus) forms an integral part of the A4540 Birmingham Ring Road. In order to assist future development to the area , it is proposed to upgrade and improve the junction.
The main changes that are proposed include:
- The roundabout will be signalised to allow greater control of the traffic and improve pedestrian / cycle facilities at the junction.
- Clockwise traffic on the ring road will pass through the middle of the roundabout.
- A separate left turn lane will be provided from Wood Street into Ladywood Middlway.
- Introduction of shared pedestrian / cycle paths.
- Upgraded / new landscaped areas.
The proposals are shown in the plan attached below.
Three drop in sessions have been arranged where you can come and discuss the scheme, and the details are as follows:
|Tuesday 17th November||2:30pm – 6:30pm||Ladywood Arts and Leisure Centre, 316 Monument Road, Birmingham, B16 8TR|
|Wednesday 18th November||6:30pm – 8:30pm||Ladywood Community and Health Centre, St Vincent Street West, Birmingham. B16 8RP|
|Thursday 19th November||10:00am – 2.00pm||Ladywood Arts and Leisure Centre, 316 Monument Road, Birmingham, B16 8TR|
If you are not able to attend any of the drop in sessions and have any questions or queries, please contact the Transportation Projects Team by e-mail:email@example.com or call: 0121 675 4332.