|Directorate:||Children, Young People and Families|
|Service Area:||Barford Primary School, Barford Road, Birmingham B16 0EF Tel: 0121 464 3765 Fax: 0121 464 8882|
|Job Reference Number:|
|Salary range:||£10000 to £19999|
|Salary:||£14,464 - £17,802 pro rata|
|Closing Date:||03 June 2013|
|Criminal Records Bureau:||Yes|
|Criminal Records Bureau Text:||
Birmingham City Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
25 hours per week plus Banked Hours
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF YOU HAVE HAD PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A SCHOOL OFFICE
Barford is a friendly, welcoming 2 form entry school with a 65 place nursery. We are looking to appoint a hard working, flexible, committed, enthusiastic and experienced team member to join our friendly and driven school.
We are looking for an individual who:
• Can act in a courteous, diplomatic and professional manner
• Can demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with parents, pupils, visitors and staff
• Has a working knowledge of SFVS and Audit procedures.
• Is methodical, well organized and can display a high level of confidentiality, child protection, data protection and security awareness
• Can demonstrate a good level of ICT and keyboard skills including the use of Windows 7, Publisher, Excel spreadsheets.
• Can work on their own initiative and as a flexible team player, whilst being proactive in dealing with day to day administrative tasks to support the administration team
• Be willing to undergo further training and professional development
• Has current experience in a school office
• Has current experience of Facility Attendance and Finance systems
• Has current experience of Adsum for Trips and Adsum for Dinners
Closing Date: 3 June 2013, 9.00 am
Requests for application packs should be made by email request, in writing enclosing a stamped self addressed envelope or collected in person from the school office. Application packs can be downloaded here.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication Documents: