Household Recycling Centres (Council Tips)
Locations of Household Recycling Centres (Council Tips)
- Tameside Drive, Castle Bromwich, B35 7AG
- Lifford Lane, Kings Norton, B30 3JJ
- Holford Drive, Perry Barr, B42 2TU
- Norris Way, Sutton Coldfield, B75 7BB
- James Road, Tyseley, B11 2BA
If you have a van or a car with a large trailer, you will need a permit to use a Household Recycling Centre.
Find out more about how to access Household Recycling Centres with a van or large trailer.
Please note - for the safety of you and others using the Household Recycling Centres:
- Pedestrian access to the sites is not permitted
- Children and pets must remain in cars at all times.
Commercial (Trade) Waste
You cannot take waste that comes from any commercial or business activity to a Household Recycling Centre. We may inspect any waste and may refuse to accept waste where there is a doubt about its origin.
Bottle, paper, clothing and recycling banks
There are over 400 local recycling banks around the city for things like paper, glass and clothing. Read the attachment below to find your nearest recycling banks.
If you find a full, overflowing or vandalised recycling bank please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright: OGL2.0, except where otherwise stated