Four Seasons Garden Project
What does Four Seasons Garden Project do?
Four Seasons is a gardening project who grow and sell a range of:
- Bedding plants
- Hanging baskets
- House plants
Who is our service for?
Our service is available to the general public.
What our customers say about us?
"The plants are very good value for money and everyone is very helpful and friendly"
"It’s always a joy to come here and look around. I have nine hanging baskets refilled every year. The baskets are well made and full of plants and whatever you ask for goes in the baskets. Everyone is helpful - if you don’t know what you want they will help you decide.”
What do we charge?
Our prices are very competitive. For example:
- hanging baskets from £22 to £25
- planted willow baskets from £17 to £25
- perennials and climbers start from £4
- troughs from £15 to £20
- bedding plants start from £2.30 per half tray and £4.60 per full tray
We can also offer advice and suggestions on how to make your perfect planting combination!
When are we open?
Our open hours are:
- Monday to Thursday from 10am to 3pm
- Friday from 10am to 1pm
- Saturday from 10.30am to 1pm (until the end of July).
How can I find out more?
Call in to see us at:
Chamberlain House Training Centre
2 Yew Tree Road
Phone: 0121 449 8775