Contact Housing Services
Council services available online, 24/7
including housing benefit, antisocial behaviour, tenancy matters, resident involvement...
Or if the website can't help you, call us on 0121 464 4700.
- Repairs - choose Option 1
- Applications and transfers - choose Option 2
- Birmingham Home Choice - choose Option 3
- Antisocial Behaviour - choose Option 4
- All other housing enquiries - choose Option 5
- Visit www.birminghamhomechoice.org.uk for information on how to find a home in Birmingham and how to bid for council homes.
- Visit Birmingham Home Options for information about housing options
- If you would like to submit a housing application form, please do so at your nearest Customer Service Centre or Neighbourhood Office.
Visit our 'Your Views' page to tell us what you think of our services. It’s always great for us to hear when things go right but crucially, it’s important for us to know if we get things wrong.