Due to essential maintenance work being carried out, some of our forms may be unavailable from 5pm on Friday 27th May until 8am on Tuesday 31st May. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Business Parking Permits
All businesses located within the permit scheme area (see application form for plan of exact area) can apply for a permit provided they can demonstrate they are a business owner and own a vehicle registered at the same address. This is subject to limitations on the number of permits per business or per scheme.
To apply for a permit, please call 0121 303 7616 or 0121 303 7617 to request an application form.
Business permit schemes and costs
- Tudor Road, Sutton Coldfield, B73 - £125 per year.
Visitor permits are £5.50 for a pad of 5 permits.
- Chamberlain Gardens Scheme, B16 - £125 per year
- Dale Road Scheme, Selly Oak, B29 - £125 per year
- Gun Quarter Scheme , B19 – £290 per year
- Jewellery Quarter Scheme (local employees), B6 – £290 per year
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to provide the documents detailed below. It is necessary for the original documents to be seen (copies are not accepted). Do not send any documents or payment until you have received an application form.
- Your completed application form and payment
- Proof of vehicle ownership (V5 log book)
- Proof of employment in the area
We may issue a permit if the V5 document shows that it is registered to the business if the applicant can provide a letter from their employer stating they are the principal driver of the vehicle. Applications must be accompanied by a letter on official letter headed paper, outlining the day-to-day use of the vehicle.
You will usually be sent a renewal reminder letter about 4 weeks before your permit runs out.