Please be aware that due to industrial action some council services may be disrupted on Thursday 10 July.

Birmingham City Council

Building Consultancy Complaints Form

This form is for Building Consultancy customers only and relates to their building regulation application.

Please use the following form to submit your complaint.

Building Consultancy Complaint Form

Application Complaint

Where work is being carried out.