Due to essential maintenance some of our forms will be unavailable on Saturday 20th December 2014 between 8.00am and 8.00pm. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Wheelie Bin Enquiry
Please Note: This request is for a service at your home, so you will need to sign into your online account, or set up an account if you haven't got one.
It only takes a few minutues, and means you will be able to track progress of your request online.
The above form can be used for the following enquiries:
Additional recycling bin - Larger families and high recyclers may need additional recycling wheelie bins. These are provided free of charge by the Council.
- Green card enquiry - Some households may believe that the Council has incorrectly assessed their property as suitable for wheelie bins - please let us know here and we will re-assess your property.
- Large rubbish bin 6-8 people in household - The Council recognises that larger households may need a larger rubbish bin. If there are between 6 and 8 people in your household we will provide a larger 240 litre rubbish bin in place of the standard 180 litre bin.
- Large rubbish bin 9+ people in household - The Council recognises that larger households may need a larger rubbish bin. If there are 9 or more people in your household we will provide a larger 360 litre bin in place of the standard 180 litre bin.
- No garden waste bin delivered - If you have ordered the green waste collection service and your bin (or sacks) haven't arrived within 20 working days, please let us know.
- Opt out of service - We recognise that not all households require the Council to provide a recycling / rubbish collection service and that some households prefer to make their own arrangements to dispose of their waste. You can 'opt-out' of collection services.
- Payment enquiry - Please let us know if you have a problem with your payment for the green waste service or a replacement wheelie bin.
- Red card enquiry - Some households may believe that the Council has incorrectly assessed their property as not suitable for wheelie bins - Please let us know and we will re-assess your property.
- Wrong number of bins delivered - If we have delivered the wrong number of bins then please let us know and we will sort it out as soon as possible.