Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Licensing Premises Licence

This page can be referred to as

To provide regulated entertainment and/or provide late night refreshment and/or sell or supply alcohol in England and Wales you must comply with the Licensing Act 2003 and will require a licence from the local authority.
This page tells you about premises licences and how to apply.

A premises licence authorises the use of any premises (which is defined in the Licensing 2003 Act as a vehicle, vessel or moveable structure or any place or a part of any premises) to provide late-night refreshments and/or regulated entertainment and/or sell alcohol.

More information

Eligibility Criteria

Application Process

Making Representations

How to Apply

Guidance and Advice

Public Register

Complaints/Enquiries – Applicants or Licence Holders

Consumer Complaints

Trade Associations