Conservation Heritage Panel
The Conservation and Heritage Panel was established in 1970. The Panel advises the Planning Committee on major planning application proposals affecting Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas.
It meets on a monthly basis at the Council House and members consist of local councillors independent experts .
Criteria For Reporting Applications to the Conservation Heritage Panel
- All applications for listed building consents for Grade I building's, or planning applications significantly affecting Grade I buildings or their setting.
- All applications for listed building consent significantly affecting Grade II* building's or their setting.
- All planning applications with major archaeological implications.
- Proposals for the substantial alteration or complete demolition of Grade II listed buildings.
- Major new development within conservation areas or parks and gardens on the National Register.
- Proposals for demolitions in conservation areas
- Major developments significantly affecting conservation areas and listed buildings.
- Additions to the statutory and local lists.
If you require any further information contact us.
Last Updated : 9th May 2014